1 week ago
Company: MHPC Property Services Inc.
Business information: Our Company offer the service of snow removal for commercial and industrial customers as well as landscape maintenance.
Business Address: 3-1750 the Queensway Suite 544, Etobicoke, ON, M9C 5H5
Work Location: Various locations within the Greater Toronto area
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal
Anticipated Start Date: 2020-11-15
This is a seasonal position from Mid-November, 2020 to May, 2021 (6 months)
• Shovel snow by hand
• Use snow removal equipment and pick-up truck
• Apply ice melting products
• May drive company vehicle from one work location to another
• Assist with landscape constructions
• Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
• Cut grass, Rake and collect refuse
• Remove litter and garbage
• Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
• Lay sod or seed
• Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
• Apply fertilizers
• Repair and maintain equipment
• Write daily basic progress reports
• Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
• Operate and maintain landscape/snow removal maintenance equipment
- Education: Some secondary school is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided
- Must be able to be sitting, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling and handle heavy loads
- Must be aware that the job position is physically demanding in a cold and wet working environment, always outdoors no matter the weather conditions.
- Driver’s license is an asset
Salary: $23.00 hourly, 30 hours per week
Benefits: Uniforms, a bonus based on performance, travel expenses paid by the employer if the worker needs to relocate, a company vehicle may be provided if needed. Accommodation available at a cost.
Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedule will vary depending on the weather condition. Working hours will occasionally include overnights and long hours. The position is needed to ensure a safe site. Before, after and during snowfall. Shifts can be during the day, evening and weekends. Additional hours per week might be required depending on weather conditions.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 3-1750 the Queensway Suite 544, Etobicoke, ON, M9C 5H5
Assembleur/assembleuse darticles en plastique - Plastic products assembler, finisher and inspector
Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic
Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic