Posted 2 months ago
St. Albert, AB
$19.75 per hour
Company: 1945329 Alberta Inc. o/a Mr. Sub
Business information: MR.SUB has over 260 locations across Canada as well as internationally. After five decades, we’re proud to say we’ve been your home away from home, a place for late night snacks, post-game hangouts, and so much more.
Business address: 510-935 St Albert Trail, St Albert, Alberta T8N 4K6
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
- Assist the worker under supervision if needed
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in food preparation or as a supervisor in a restaurant is required. If the candidate does not have 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or a related discipline is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
-Personal suitability: Excellent written and oral communication, Flexibility, Client focus, Judgement, Efficient interpersonal skills, Team player, Organized.
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
-Ability to supervise: 4-6 people
-Language: English is required.
- Driver’s license type 5 is an asset.
Salary: $19.75 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Dental plan, Vision care, and Group insurance benefits. Learning/training paid by employer. Transportation costs covered if workers needs to relocate, Uniforms provided by employer.
Important Information: This position requires flexibility in schedule. Workers will work 8 hour shifts between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM from Monday to Friday and between 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM Saturdays and Sundays with 2 days off on a rotational basis. Work on weekends and holidays may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 510-935 St Albert Trail, St Albert, Alberta T8N 4K6
Technicien/technicienne en greffe de cheveux
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic / Mécanicien / mécanicienne de réfrigération et d'air climatisé
Ouvrier/ouvrière à l’entretien et à la réparation de piscines
Find a Job