Company: Brothers Bakery Inc. o/a Brothers Bakery
Business information: We are a family-owned and operated business that has been in operation for over 30 years. Our products include bread available in White, Whole Wheat, Multigrain, Brown, Raisin, and No Fat/Sugar added. We also offer pan and dinner rolls, hot dog and hamburger buns, Kaisers bun, sub buns... and don't forget to check out our assorted cookies, squares, tea biscuits, as well as pizza dough, meat pies, and baked beans.
Business address: 295 Baig Blvd., Moncton, NB, E1E 1E1
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frosting according to recipes or special customer orders
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Prepare special orders
- Draw up production schedules
- Inspect kitchen and food services areas
- Operate machinery
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- Scaling, mixing, producing, baking, packaging a variety of products including dough and pastry items
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a baker is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Personal suitability: Excellent written communication, excellent oral communication, initiative, client focus, accurate, judgment, effective interpersonal skills, team player, organized.
- Language: English is required
Work Setting: Bake shop
Salary: $15.00 hourly, 37.5 hours per week.
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. The candidate will work from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm. Weekend work and overtime may be required based on the business’ needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 295 Baig Blvd., Moncton, NB, E1E 1E1