Posted 2 months ago
McLennan Ross LLP
$35.00 - $40.00 per hour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Responsible for operation, set up, repair, maintenance, construction of various die tooling and related equipment throughout the plant
• Inform, record, report as required or appropriate
• Responsible for set up and tooling changes in flow forming machines and troubleshooting of flow forming opportunities.
• Responsible for chuck and NC-tooling related setup and maintenance including troubleshooting issues related to these systems.
• Responsible for the safe operation, organization, and maintenance of all Tool Room equipment
• Responsible to troubleshoot, carry out preventative maintenance as scheduled / required on various types of tooling and related equipment to minimize downtime and ensure efficiency
• Responsible to conduct all work in accordance with handbook / trade / training standards, and responsibilities defined in job documents (job descriptions, operator instructions, etc)
• Responsible for the maintaining of tool tracking data including, but not limited to dies, CNC lathes, WF
• Responsible to set up, collaboratively troubleshoot (in conjunction with toolmakers, millwrights, CNC techs, electricians, production personnel and vendors), equipment, repair programs and tooling as required
• Responsible to create or participate in the creation of systems / documentation requirements to ensure compliance to ISO/TS16949, ISO14001, and Q1
• Effective interpersonal / communication skills required internally (within own department and others) and externally (suppliers and customers)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
• Certificate of Qualification for Tool & Die Making, preferred
• Minimum two years’ experience as Tool & Die Maker
• Requires knowledge of stamping presses and related machinery, basic pneumatics, hydraulics
• Knowledge of MIG / TIG and / or Arc welding and use of cutting torches would be considered an asset
• Ability to operate tool room equipment – lathes, mills, surface grinders
• Must have ability to read / interpret blue prints including GD&T
• Requires knowledge of nitrogen gas spring cylinder & manifold set up, maintenance and repair
• Knowledge or experience using AutoCAD preferred
• Ability to understand safety instructions in English
Transform Automotive Canada Limited, a business unit of Amsted Automotive Group, is an industry leading manufacturer of efficient torque management systems and advanced net formed solutions. We are located in Canada, Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi, Mexico and several locations throughout Michigan. (www.Amstedauto.com)
Amsted Automotive Group is a division of Amsted Industries (www.amsted.com), one of the world’s largest transportation component manufacturers. Based in Chicago, Amsted specializes in products that serve the rail, heavy-duty vehicle, automotive, construction and general industrial markets. Amsted has 45 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries and employs more than 16,000 people throughout the world. Amsted is one of the largest 100 percent employee-owned companies in the United States.
As a Tool and Die Maker, you will be working at 3745 Commerce Road, London, Ontario N6N 1R1.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
• $35-$40/hr depending on experience
• 2-week shift rotation (midnights, days, afternoons)
• Overtime after 40 hours/week
• Vacation - up to 13 days to start
• 3 floater days
• Extended health care
• RSP match to 2%
• Up to 4% employee bonus incentive
• Employee discounts with suppliers including GM and Ford
• Employee Appreciation days
• Company paid uniform
• Reimbursement for work boot, safety glasses, form fitting hearing protection
How to Apply
Please submit your applications to:
Sheryl VanZale, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Law firm providing various legal services.
Heavy Equipment Operators for Morgan Field Services Ltd
Job locations will vary throughout Alberta, AB, AB
Grounds Maintenance Labourers at NB Benny's Contracting Ltd.
L3 Rigid Frame Haul Truck Operators for Morgan Field Services Ltd.
job locations will vary throughout Alberta, AB, AB
Fine Gold Resources is looking for 8 Heavy Equipment Technicians to join our team!
remote camp location south of Dawson City, YT