1 month ago
Company: Proco Machinery Inc.
Business Information: Proco Machinery Inc. has been supplying Automated Machinery and Auxiliary Equipment to the Packaging Industry for nearly thirty five years providing labour-saving automated machinery and equipment throughout the United States and Canada. During this time we have developed an immense expertise in the handling and automation of products of all shapes and sizes.
Business Location: 1111 Brevik Place, Mississauga, ON L4W 3R7
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
• Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
• Read and interpret drawing, blueprint schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
• Test electrical and electronic equipment for continuity current, voltage and resistance.
• Maintain repair and test switch gear, transformers, switch board meters, regulators and reactors
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
• Interpret electrical code specifications
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
• Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required
-Experience: At least 4 years of experience in the field is required. If the candidate does not have 4 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required.
-The candidate needs to have knowledge in wiring and testing automated machinery and equipment. Also, knowledge of wire type, fuse type, machine components as per local and international wiring standards and codes is needed.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, combination of sitting, standing, walking, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods of time, ability to distinguish between colours, bending, crouching, kneeling
-Personal Suitability: accurate, organized, team player, client focus, flexibility
-Work site environment: fast-paced environment, confined spaces, at heights
Salary: $29.75 to $31.75 hourly, 40 – 44 hours per week.
Important Information: work schedule will be a regular 5 day week (From Monday to Friday) Employees’ workday will begin at 8:00am and end at 4:30pm. 30 minutes of unpaid lunch time. 2 breaks of 15 minutes each (paid). Weekend work might be required but no on a regular basis. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 1111 Brevik Place, Mississauga, ON L4W 3R7
Light Duty Cleaner