Company: Salari Fine Carpet Collections Ltd.
Business information: We are a trade showroom specializing in high-quality Contemporary and Traditional
hand-knotted rugs from worldwide leading manufacturers.
Business address: 140-285 E 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5T 1A7
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full-time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services
- Develop specifications for equipment, materials, and supplies to be purchased
- Invite tenders
- Receive orders from the sales team and processes orders with our suppliers in our ERP system
- Consult with suppliers, and follow up with suppliers to get status updates on ETAs.
- Review quotations, negotiate pricing and lead times with suppliers
- Determine contract terms and conditions
- Award contracts or recommend contract awards
- Receive goods into our inventory system and applies shipping and other charges to inventory costs
- Coordinate with the sales team to update them on product arrival
- Work with the accounting/bookkeeping team to enter transactions
- Establish delivery schedules
- Monitor progress of delivery schedules
- Monitor all incoming shipments and handles any customs/shipping issues in collaboration with the customs broker
- Track all shipping/receiving invoices
- Maintain accurate pricing of goods in our ERP system and ensures all product information is up-to-date
- Prepare reports
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is an asset.
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year of experience as a purchasing clerk, administrative clerk or a related discipline is required.
- Experience with data entry and accounting/bookkeeping processes is required
- Experience with ODOO ERP system is required
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail,
- Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Client focus, Reliability, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication
- Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Word, Electronic mail, MS Excel, ODOO ERP System, Microsoft Dynamics ERP System, Apple OS
Language: English is required
Salary: $33.44- $35.00 hourly, 32-35 hours per week
Benefits: Dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage, Christmas Bonus, group insurance benefits, life insurance, maternity and parental benefits.
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. The working schedule is Monday to Friday, from 09:30 am to 04:30 pm. To accommodate suppliers/clients worldwide in different time zones, the candidate may need to be available for meetings earlier or later than these hours or on weekends.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 140-285 E 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5T 1A7