CanadaCynthia R.V. Park & Campground Ltd. Mitch’s Cynthia Campground & RV Park
Posted 3 weeks ago
$16.00 - $17.00 per hour
Company: Cynthia R.V. Park & Campground Ltd. / Mitch’s Cynthia Campground & RV Park
Business information: We make all your camping needs come to life! We promote a safe and enjoyable family camping experience with all the amenities. With a beautiful park powered with 30-amp sites, flush toilets and sewer, laundry facilities, playhouse and sand box for kids, a horse shoe pit, and a fully-licensed Cookhouse Saloon and Restaurant.
Business address: 4825 – 53 Ave. Cynthia, AB, T0E 0K0
Work location: Same as above and 4834 – 53 Ave. Cynthia, AB, T0E 0K0
Type of employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 2 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Language: English is required
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads (Up to 23kg - 50 lbs.), Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods.
- Personal Suitability: Client focus, Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00 hourly. 30-48 hours per week.
Benefits: Disability and Extended medical insurance, dental benefits, gratuities and discounts are provided. One meal per day is provided. Accommodation available at a cost. Travel expenses paid by the employer if the worker needs to relocate.
Flexibility on schedule is required. The schedule is from Tuesday through Sunday from 11h00 am to 7h30 pm. Mondays and rainy days off. 30 hours guaranteed during winter. Overtime will be required according to the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: P.O. Box 22, Cynthia AB, T0E 0K0
New Westminster, BC
Landscape Labourer (seasonal)