Saint Louis, MO
Laciny Bros, Inc
Posted 2 weeks ago
STAINLESS STEEL, ALUMINUM & STEEL
FABRICATION LEAD MAN
1.) Have a good, working knowledge of and adequately perform all aspects of metal fabrication. Including but not limited to shearing, waterjetting, rolling, forming, braking, welding, machining and polishing various metal raw stock.
2.) Support the Shop Supervisor in overseeing critical tasks in the shop according to the policies laid out in the Laciny Bros. handbook.
3.) Perform daily fabrication tasks, in a lead man capacity, by overseeing, mentoring and supporting other staff members.
4.) Inspect jobs throughout the various fabrication processes, including final inspection prior to delivery or installation.
5.) Support the existing Shop Supervisor and fill in as necessary
1) Must have 15+ years experience in all aspects of custom metal fabrication, including welding, forming, braking, and cleaning stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum.
2) Must have 10+years of MIG, TIG, and Stick Welding experience. At least 5+ years of stainless-steel welding in sanitary applications.
3) Must have 7+ years of blueprint reading, including creating cut lists and fabricating parts from assembly drawings.
4) Must have 5+ years of Press Brake experience including laying out flat patterns from raw sheet or plate stock.
5) Must have 5+ years of Rolling experience including laying out flat patterns from raw sheet or plate stock.
6) Must be familiar with stainless steel grinding and polishing.
7) Must be familiar with all aspects of machine shop activity. No experience is required, but familiarity is required.
8) Prior supervisory experience is a plus, but must be able to lead by example. Must possess leadership qualities gained through knowledge, on the job expertise, and respect for the craft.
9) Must be a dedicated team player, capable of setting and achieving long term goals within a single company.
Although much has changed in the 100 years since our inception, Laciny Bros. has maintained a dedication to customer service and quality craftsmanship. Now proudly owned by a fourth generation of the Laciny family, we will continue to build on the reputation and principles that have kept Laciny Bros. in business for over a century.
In 1916, three brothers, Leopold, Victor and Carl Laciny, emigrated from Eastern Europe to the United States in search of the American dream. Together, they settled in St. Louis, MO and invested $23.00 each to establish a custom metal fabrication business they could call their own. Four generations later, the dreams and aspirations of these three men continue to flourish as Laciny Bros., Inc. surpasses it's 100th year in business.
As we advertised at our inception in 1916, Laciny Bros., Inc. specializes in custom metal work that demands creativity, precision and attention to detail. Through decades of experimentation and innovation, we are the proud beneficiaries of the knowledge and experience that can only be accumulated through years of hard work. Today, we pride ourselves on our ability to handle any job, large or small.