Port Stanley, ON
5 months ago
Company: Southwold Concrete Forming Ltd.
Business information: We are a company that offers services in concrete formwork for walls and floors for Pig and Chicken Barns.
Business address: 36758 Cattanach Line, Port Stanley, ON, N5L 1J1
Work Location: 36758 Cattanach Line, Port Stanley, ON, N5L 1J1 and various locations across Dutton and London Region.
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: Early May, 2020
• Load, unload and transport construction materials
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
• Mix, pour and spread materials
• Assist heavy equipment operators
• Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
• Level earth to fine grade specifications
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
• Carrying formwork
• Hammering steaks/nails
• Raking concrete
• Carrying rebar
-Education: Not required
-Experience: Concrete experience is an asset
-Weight Handling: Up to 23kg (50lbs-60lbs)
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, handwork, labour intensive
-Work Site Environment: Outdoors, dusty, hot/cold conditions, muddy
Salary: $18.78 to $19.78 hourly, 44 – 47.5 Hours per week
Benefits: Travel expenses are covered if workers need to relocate. Accommodation (bunkhouse) provided at a cost and transportation from and to work sites is provided.
- The employees will work from Monday to Thursday, from 7 am to 4:30 pm and Fridays from 7 am to 1 pm OR 7 am to 4:30 pm. Some Saturdays needed.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic