Posted 1 month ago
$22.00 per hour
Company: Passion Pool & Pond Ltd. O/A Passion Pool and Pond
Business Information: Passion Pool & Pond constructs in-ground swimming pools ponds and hot tubs. We offer fiberglass and vinyl liner swimming pools, natural water pool, and spa installation. We take care of the entire process from design to installation to bring your backyard dreams to life!
Business Address: 2723 Road 122, St. Marys, ON N4X 1C9
Work Location: 2723 County Road 122, Lakeside, ON N0M 2G0 and other locations across Stratford, Woodstock, St. Marys, Kitchener, New Hamburg, Baden, Waterloo, Breslau and surrounding areas.
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Load, unload and transport construction materials
· Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
· Mix, pour and spread materials
· Assist heavy equipment operators
· Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
· Level earth to fine grade specifications
· Clean and pile salvaged materials
· Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
· Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
· Read and interpret blueprints
· Operate bobcat and skid steer machines
· Mix, spread, pour and trowel concrete
· Drive between work locations
· Gather supplies from hardware suppliers
- Education: Not required.
- Experience: Experience in the pool and construction industry is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Knowledge on concrete landscaping, hardscaping, carpentry, excavation, and small machine operation is a strong asset.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability: Initiative, Accurate, Attention to detail, Efficient interpersonal skills, Team player, Organized
- Work site environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Language: Basic English is required.
- Driver’s license (Class 5) is required.
Salary: $22.00 per hour, 30 - 47.5 hours per week.
Benefits: Work boot coverage and allowance provided by employer, as well as, company shirts to wear at job sites. Vehicle supplied by employer. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Accommodation provided at a discounted rate.
Important information: The regular schedule will be from Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. However, flexibility on schedule is required. Work on weekends may be required depending on the business’ needs. Overtime will be required. Inclement weather conditions might also result in weekend work, or extended working hours. **We guarantee at least 30 hours of work per week during the winter months.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 2723 Road 122, St. Marys, ON N4X 1C9
****Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Construction Labourer****
Heavy-duty equipment mechanic
Amusement Park Attendant (Seasonal)