Posted 1 month ago
All Systems Electrical
$18.00 - $23.00 per hour
Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical and programming issues related to distribution equipment such as conveyors and related components.
• Follow daily instructions from Service Manager or Service Crew Leads and Supervisors to dispatch, maintain and repair equipment failures.
• Safely use hand tools, power tools, welders, and specialty equipment on a daily basis to accomplish tasks.
• Follow instruction and work safely around high/low voltage circuits.
• Use electrical testing instruments such as but not limited to volt meters and Programming terminals to test panel components.
• Use of a “Smart Phone” or “Tablet” to send and receive emails and documentation.
• Track and maintain company tools and material.
• Organize work area and cleaning of field materials and tooling.
• Follow Company Code of Conduct and Safety Policies at all times.
• Weld using an “Arc” or “Mig” electric or gas welder a big plus!
• Inspect and drive company service vehicles.
Fulltime 40HR+ work week position.
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as required.
• Regular attendance and punctuality to assigned schedule.
• Ability to travel for several days at a time.
• Ability to work early mornings if needed.
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to receive and respond to after hour’s service calls when assigned to ASE call list. This may involve traveling several hours to facilities during the early morning.
• Be able to travel locally as required to perform work duties.
• Ability to perform tasks wearing required PPE.
• Ability to work well both as a team player and on individual tasks.
• Ability to use Power tools such as but not limited to a grinder, sawzall, band saw, drill, impact, skill saw, hammer drill, etc.
• Ability to use conveyor belt lacer and cutting tool.
• Be certified, or able to be certified to operate Fork Lift’s, Scissor lifts, Boom Lifts, and other heavy equipment as required.
• Participate in and abide by all safety related programs, trainings and activities.
• Ability to use a “Smart Phone” or “Tablet” to send and receive emails.
Are you tired of working from project to project?
Are looking for immediate year-round employment?
Are you tired of being treated as a number and not a person?
It could be time for a change!
We are looking for quality candidates to join our rapidly growing business and team. We ask people to grow with us and add value to our team, our business, our customers, and our vendors. This is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone!
All Systems is an industrial systems specialist providing a full turnkey installation package that includes mechanical, electrical, design and programming along with ongoing maintenance services and technical support.