Posted 1 month ago
McLennan Ross LLP
$19.00 - $19.00 per hour
NB Benny's Contracting Ltd. is looking for 4 permanent full-time Grounds Maintenance Labourers to join our team!
Crews take off and return to their various jobsites from our workshop and yard at 16820- 110 Ave NW Edmonton, AB T5P 1G9.
As a Grounds Maintenance Labourer, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assist with landscape construction under the direction and supervision of landscape foremen/women
• Plant and maintain trees, shrubs, flowers & bulbs
• Lay sod, cut grass, rake and collect refuse
• Construct decks, fences and retaining walls
• Work with teams of employees or contractors
• Read blue prints and drawings
• Maintain work records and logs
• Transport landscaping materials
• Perform grounds maintenance
• Clear snow off sidewalks and parking lots
• De-icing or sanding sidewalks and parking lots
• Operate, maintain and repair landscape and snow removal equipment
Work Conditions and Capabilities
Additional requirements and working conditions of this position include:
• Hand-eye coordination
• Ability to distinguish between colours
• Heavy lifting
• Kneeling, bending, crouching
• Tight deadlines
• Written detailed recording, reading maps
• Outdoor in hot/cold temperatures, including wind and snow
• Walking and standing for extended periods
• Attention to detail
• Physically demanding
• Manuel dexterity
• Work under pressure
• Fast-paced environment
We pay $19.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week. After 1 year of employment, you will be eligible for medical benefits including dental care and vision care, life insurance, and disability coverage. You will also be entitled to an annual bonus based on company performance.
How to Apply
If you possess the skills above, please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website at https://www.nbbennys.com/.
If you possess the following skills, you will be a great fit as a Grounds Maintenance Labourer:
• Proven ability to independently operate and maintain landscape and snow removal equipment safely and efficiently
• Proven ability to follow direction, work independently and as part of a team
• English oral communication skills
• Attention to detail and reliability in recording and documenting
• Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
• Ability to work for client who require vulnerable sector checks
• Physically able to lift heavy items
We provide landscape construction, maintenance, and interior and exterior improvement services to residential properties and commercial properties in Greater Edmonton and area. During the winter season, we provide snow removal services to apartment buildings, commercial properties, and municipal institutions.
We have a Certificate of Recognition from Alberta Construction Safety Association (ASCA), and certification from the H&S Program Pre-Qualification (University of Alberta) and Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (WRT/FSRT/AMRT ). We are members of the Better Business Bureau (Alberta), Edmonton Construction Association, Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI), Alberta Residential Landlord Association (ARLA), BOMA Edmonton, and the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business.
Law firm providing various legal services.
Grounds Maintenance/Landscape Construction Foreperson for Park Landscaping Ltd.
Aluminum / Steel Railing Fabricators for S.S. Decking Ltd.
Heavy Equipment Operators for Morgan Field Services Ltd
Job locations will vary throughout Alberta, AB, AB
Fine Gold Resources is looking for 8 Heavy Equipment Technicians to join our team!
remote camp location south of Dawson City, YT