1 month ago
Company: CRU Inc. O/A CRU Air + Gas
Business Information: We are a Service-First compressed air systems company that always goes the extra mile. Our team includes Ontario’s only Certified Energy Manager, Certified Energy Auditor and AIRMASTER+ Qualified Specialist, along with two full-time Professional Engineers and a Certified Industrial Electrician. Our product experts and highly experienced service technicians take a holistic, end-to-end approach to your facility’s use of compressed air.
Business Location: 8-4995 Timberlea Blvd., Mississauga, ON L4W 2S2
Work Location: 8-4995 Timberlea Blvd., Mississauga, ON L4W 2S2 and various locations across the Greater Toronto Area.
Type of Employment: Full Time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions on all types of air compressors
• Installing machinery and equipment. Installation and commissioning of air compressors on site, including air piping and electrical connections (limited to connecting lead wires to lugs and checking rotation)
• Assembling machinery and equipment (prior installation)
• Perform routine maintenance work on machinery (Preventive Maintenance Service on all types of air compressors)
• Repair or replace defective machinery parts
• Completion of PM sheet checking numerous operating conditions
• Ability to identify each component on a PM checklist on any compressor and be able to fill out all conditions on PM checklist
• Ability to identify recorded conditions that are outside acceptable range and flag for corrective action
• Making recommendations for predictive maintenance repairs on compressors based on service analysis an run test of compressors during PM
• Design and installation of Condensate Management Systems including neat organization of all tubing and identification labels at manifold to indicate which component the tube is coming from
• Response to after hours service calls via CRU cellular phone
• Competence with all tools listed in Appendix A to aid in troubleshooting and repairing air compressors
• Maintain a clean vehicle inside an out year round
• Maintaining a clean shop as required / directed
• Coach and instruct apprentices.
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: At least 4 years of experience in the field is required. If the candidate does not have 4 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required.
-Must be able to work independently
-Basic knowledge of compressed air principals is a great asset
-Must be mechanically inclined and be able to work easily with tools and mechanical equipment
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: handling heavy loads, bending, crouching, kneeling, combination of sitting, standing, walking, hand-eye coordination, physically demanding, attention to detail, standing for extended periods of time, repetitive tasks, manual dexterity.
-Personal Suitability: excellent written and oral communication, client focus, accurate, team player, flexibility, organized
-Work site environment: noisy, dusty, outdoors
-Weight handling: 45kg (100 lbs.)
Salary: $38.00 hourly, 40 – 44 hours per week
Benefits: Disability insurance, dental insurance, extended medical insurance, uniform provided, and Christmas gift bonus.
Important Information: Work schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 4h30 pm. Shifts may vary according to the business needs, flexibility in schedule is required. Weekend work required, overtime might be required. On call.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail: 8-4995 Timberlea Blvd., Mississauga, ON L4W 2S2