Alberta Beach, AB
2 weeks ago
Company: Stahl Roof Systems Ltd.
Business Information: Privately owned and operated, Stahl Roof Systems has proudly served Edmonton Parkland County and Central Alberta with high quality commercial and residential construction & roofing services for 11 years and counting. More than just a roofing company, our people are equipped with the tools and expertise to provide a variety of other exterior solutions.
Business Location: Site 111 – Comp 31 RR1 Alberta Beach, AB T0E 0A1
Work Location: The position involves travelling to different locations within Edmonton Parkland County and Central Alberta
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: May 1st, 2020
• Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
• Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
• Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings.
• Install sheet metal flashings
• Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
• Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required
-Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in the field are required
-Worker must be able to work at heights, outdoors in dusty and dangerous environments
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: physically demanding; handling heavy loads; large workload; hand-eye coordination; bending, crouching, kneeling.
-Work site environment: fast-paced environment
-Weight handling: 45kg (100 lbs.)
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: paid breaks and paid transportation from the shop to the job site; the worker will eligible for medical and dental benefits after three full months of employment. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: work schedule will be a regular 5 day week. Work on weekends may be required. Employee’s workday will begin at 7:00am and end at 5:00pm. **Shifts may vary depending on client´s needs, overtime work may be required**
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: Site 111 – Comp 31 RR1 Alberta Beach, AB T0E 0A1
Kingston, Ottawa and London, ON
Drywall Installer and Finisher
Medical Orderly / Préposé/préposée aux bénéficiaires