1 month ago
Company: 977372 Ontario Inc. o/a Insta-Insulation
Business Location: 3368 Cockshutt Road, Scotland, ON, N0E 1R0
Work Location: Multiple locations - Work sites are at homes, farms and industrial/commercial buildings across Southern Ontario but primarily in the areas from Niagara in the east to London in the west, Barrie to the north and Lake Erie to the south
Business Information: Our company provides Installation of building Insulation and has been serving the needs of our clients across Ontario for over 25 years. Our reputation for fast and dependable service combined with high quality products has made us popular within the construction industry. No project is too big or too small for the Insta-Insulation team
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used. Set up equipment for either blowing or spraying
• Load, unload and transport construction materials.
• Mix, pour and spread materials
• Clean up chemical spills and pile salvaged materials prior to leaving the work site
• Drive trucks to customer site
• Prepare site for either spraying or blowing insulation.
• Apply insulation to proper specification
• Remove equipment and return to proper location in truck.
• Return to office and file job report.
- Education: No specific education is required but should be literate and high school graduation would be an asset.
- Experience is an asset but not mandatory. Training in both operations and safety will be provided.
- Weigh Handling: Up to 23kg (50 lbs)
- Work can be physically demanding
- Work can be in hot conditions in attics
- Work can be in tight conditions in attics
- DZ Licence is an asset
Salary: $16.85 (Regular wage) to $17.85 (Agricultural contract wage) Hourly – As per Collective Agreement, 40.00 hours per week
Benefits: Extended Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Pension Plan, Uniforms and Transportation.
Important Information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 7.00 am to 4.00 pm. Occasional weekend work. Some flexibility required to accommodate project schedules.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 3368 Cockshutt Road, Scotland, ON N0E 1R0