5 months ago
Company: E.D.S. Contracting & Repair Services Ltd.
Business information: Concrete curb and sidewalk repairs, sewer repairs, maintenance hole and catch basin adjustments, asphalt repairs, other concrete repairs.
Business location: 69 Maplecrete Road, Concord, ON, L4K 1A5
Work location: Various cities/towns within Ontario
Type of Employment: Full time -permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade,
• Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement,
• Operate power vibrators to compact concrete,
• Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification,
• Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools,
• Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces,
• Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
-Education: Completion of high school is required
-Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience. If the candidate does not have a minimum of 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Candidate should be proficient with bull floats, edgers, cutters and trowels
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods
-Work Site Environment: Dusty, Outdoors, Noisy
Salary: $36.50 Hourly, 8-10 hours per day, 30 hours per week during winter time/ 40-50 Hours per week during summer time.
Benefits: Extended Medical and Dental Insurance, Uniforms, Transportation (a company vehicle to get workers from the shop to the job site), water on site.
Important information: Position requires frequent traveling to different locations in the province of Ontario to provide our services to different clients. The schedule is flexible, the employee is required to work in different shifts between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 69 Maplecrete Road, Concord, ON, L4K 1A5, Canada
St. Burlington, ON
Journalier/journalière de production - industrie du pneumatique / Production day Labourer- Tire Industry
Light Duty Cleaner