Posted 1 month ago
McLennan Ross LLP
$26.40 - $27.00 per hour
Park Landscaping Ltd. is looking for 16 permanent full-time Grounds Maintenance/Landscape Construction Foreperson to join our team!
Crews take off and return to their various job sites from home or from our workshop and yard at 20924, 100 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 5X8, depending on the circumstances.
As a Grounds Maintenance/Landscape Construction Foreperson with our team, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Plan manage and supervise landscape construction work
• Organize and direct planting of trees, shrubs, flowers and bulbs
• Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
• Organize and direct construction of decks, fences and retaining walls
• Plan and estimate labour and materials
• Resolve work related problems
• Supervise or train 1-10 employees or contractors
• Read blue prints and drawings
• Maintain work records and logs
• Perform tree service
• Plan, supervise and perform grounds maintenance
• Supervise sidewalk snow clearing crews
• Supervise and control snow clearing contractors
• Operate, maintain and repair skid steers, landscape equipment and snow removal equipment
How to Apply
If you possess the skills above, please apply by email at email@example.com, or by fax at 1-888-400-0589.
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by Fax: 1-888-400-0589
If you possess the following skills, you will be a great fit as a Grounds Maintenance/Landscape Construction Foreperson:
• Minimum 1-2 year experience in landscaping and snow removal
• Proven ability to operate skid steer safely and efficient
• Proven ability to manage, lead and train staff and crewmembers
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Attention to detail and reliability in recording and documenting
• Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
Work Conditions and Capabilities
Additional requirements and working conditions of this position include:
• Hand-eye coordination
• Ability to distinguish between colours
• Heavy lifting
• Kneeling, bending, crouching
• Tight deadlines
• Written detailed recording, reading maps
• Outdoor in hot/cold temperatures, wind, snow
• Walking, standing
• Attention to detail
• Physically demanding
• Manuel dexterity
• Work under pressure
• Fast-paced environment
We provide landscape construction and maintenance to residential properties, commercial properties and homebuilders in Greater Edmonton and area. During the winter season, we provide snow removal services to apartment buildings, commercial properties and municipal institutions.
We have a Certificate of Recognition from Partnerships in Health and Safety (COR), and are members of the Landscape Nursery Trades Association (LANTA), Alberta Construction Safety Association (ASCA), Edmonton Construction Association (ECA), Alberta Roadbuilders & Heavy Construction Association (ARHCA), and the Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA).
Wages as a Grounds Maintenance/Landscape Construction Foreperson are $26.40 to $27.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week, depending on experience. After 1 year of employment, you will be eligible for medical benefits including dental care and vision care, life insurance, and disability coverage.
Law firm providing various legal services.
Fine Gold Resources is looking for 8 Heavy Equipment Technicians to join our team!
remote camp location south of Dawson City, YT
Tool and Die Makers for Transform Automotive Canada Limited o/a Amsted Automotive Group
Aluminum / Steel Railing Fabricators for S.S. Decking Ltd.
Grounds Maintenance Labourers at NB Benny's Contracting Ltd.