Posted 1 month ago
$50.00 - $52.00 per hour
Company: NextGen Consulting Inc.
Business Information: We are a highly committed IT consulting and staffing firm focused on a range of complex requirements faced in today's market. We specialize in providing the highest quality of service for both our enterprise clients and professional IT candidates. Our goal is to provide a successful win-win relationships to the highest satisfaction of every stakeholder. The goal that can be achieved only through the highest level of professional competence complemented by equally important trust and ethical values.
Business Location: 1538 Kirkrow Cres., Mississauga, ON L5M 3Y8
Work location: 8200 Dixie Rd, Brampton, ON L6T 0C1 and telecommuting is available (2-3 days per week)
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
Work with project managers, business/BSA and other stakeholders to clarify requirements and project plan.
Be involved in release projects kick off meetings
Provide detailed estimation of application change requests
Participate in High level design document and Detail design document, and other project related documents reviews
Review Agile stories, assign story points, perform continuous backlog grooming
Responsible for E2E Test delivery, System Testing, production deployment testing and business readiness testing and market launch go live testing.
Lead system integration testing teams to deliver multiple applications testing
Guide and coach the new members in the team on best design and testing practices
Review Quality Assurance (QA) test plan, test cases, support QA testing, and troubleshoot QA defects.
Responsible for identification of business flows automation in multiple projects
Participate in Go/No Go release meetings, as well as, in every release night deployments
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in Computer Science, computer systems engineering, software engineering or a related field is required.
- A master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is an asset.
- Experience: At least five years of Software Testing experience is required
- Knowledge of XML, Power BI reports, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Azure, Google Cloud, Azure Cloud, Software Development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance and Enhancements is required.
- Software testing experience within telecommunications (BSS/OSS) or related is required.
- Knowledge in Telecom Billing applications, Design reviews, objected oriented design, design patterns and System Testing.
- Ability in Test Strategy, Test Planning, test effort estimation and defect management, Digital layer architecture testing.
- Ability using ITE Eclipse, SVN, Para soft SOA, Tibco Business Studio, Splunk, HP ALM QC, RPA UI Path Studio, GitHub, Postman, JIRA, and ITKO LISA
- Computer and technology knowledge: Cloud, Eclipse, Subversion (SVN), Virtualization, Environment – Centralized, Environment – Client/Server, C, C++, HP/UX, Linux, MS Windows, Intranet, Internet, XML Technology (XSL, XSD, DTD), Servers, Oracle Solaris, Unix, X Windows, Object-Oriented programming languages, Mail server software, Project management software, Web service design, Business diagram software, Database software, Programming languages, MS Office, Oracle, Git, Python
- Certification: Be or willing to be certified in ISTQB through ISEB
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Sitting
- Personal suitability: Organized, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Team player, Excellent written and oral communication, Accurate, Initiative, Judgment, Organized, Problem solving.
- Language: English is required
Salary: $50.00 - $52.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Canadian Pension Plan (CPP).
Important Information: Work model will be hybrid with 2-3 days per week in office and remaining days remote. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Overtime and work during weekends may be required depending on the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Administrative Assistant
Technicien/technicienne en greffe de cheveux
Tire Repairer / Réparateur / réparatrice de pneus