Posted 1 month ago
West Fargo, North Dakota, ND
Air Mechanical, Inc.
$30.00 per hour
Responsible for providing installation, preventative maintenance, and repair of industrial, commercial, and residential HVAC systems (heating, air conditioning and ventilation) in concourses, terminals and facilities. Other duties include snow removal and operating heavy equipment.
• Performs preventative maintenance on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units.
• Performs installation and corrective maintenance on pumps, bearings, valves, and other HVAC related pieces of equipment.
• Monitors equipment and status of chillers and air handlers.
• Prepares and maintains maintenance records and reports. Inventory equipment related to heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
• Complete work orders and record time/material utilized on jobs.
• Performs on-call duties, specific position assignments will vary depending on the needs of the department.
• Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED and five years commercial/industrial experience in HVAC repair and maintenance; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
• Journeyman HVAC Mechanic
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License
• Pumps, pressure relief valves to adjust and/or rebuild;
• Soldering of metals in very tight spaces and around mixed metal types.
• Demonstrated skill in interpreting wiring diagrams in/on units;
• Demonstrated skill in safely operating a hand drill, and hammer drill;
• Demonstrated skill in safely lifting/pulling loads to work areas;
• Demonstrated skill in proper loading/unloading vehicles;
• Clearly and effectively communicating, both orally and in writing;
• Use of a variety of computer-based technologies including word processing, and spreadsheets;
• Establishing and maintaining effective, fair, cooperative, collaborative, and respectful relationships with internal and external colleagues, peers, work teams and workgroups.
Our team has over 37 years of experience and is local and family owned and operated. Our strong ties to our community and many years of experience set us apart in the industry, as do our high-quality services. We handle jobs for residential and commercial HVAC, sheet metal, and generator services for clients within the Fargo/Moorhead area.
Lead HVAC Technician
Senior Apartment Maintenance Technician
Chapel Hill, NC
HVAC Technician I
San Antonio, TX