Love Canada Immigration Consultancy
4 weeks ago
7271 - Carpenters
Employer: Lou Desmarais Enterprises Ltd.
Location: NE Calgary, AB
Salary: $28.00 / hour for 40 hours / week
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Large workload, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Tight deadlines, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Handling heavy loads
Work Location Information: Various locations
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Personal Suitability: Team player, Accurate, Judgement, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills
Major Work Area: Renovation, Maintenance and repair, On site millwork
Specific Skills: Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements. Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials. Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware. Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures.
• Cut, list and build cabinets and counter tops from start to finish
• Cut, shape and prepare mouldings
• Build and assemble components of cabinets and cabinet doors, and counter tops
• Assemble the product by gluing, clamping, dowelling, nailing and screwing pieces together
• Scrape and sand wooden surfaces in preparation for finishing
• Apply veneer, stain, polish or plastic laminates to finished surfaces
• Install and make laminated counter tops and doors
• Install cabinets, cabinet doors, trimmed mouldings, handles and knobs
• Install flooring – laminated and hardwood
Work Setting: Commercial, Residential
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and application letter.
By email: email@example.com
4634D 6A Street NE
Do not send your application by any other method other than indicated above. Please submit using one method only and not repeatedly.