Posted 2 weeks ago
Port Coquitlam, BC
$16.25 - $17.00 per hour
Company: 658769 BC Ltd. O/A Samz Neighbourhood Pub
Business Information: Since 1998, Samz has provided their customers with exceptional service, great food and an amazing atmosphere. Once you try Samz in Port Coquitlam, we are confident it will be your new favorite place!
Business Location: 2342 Elgin Avenue, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 2B5
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
● Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
● Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
● Inspect kitchens and food service areas
● Order supplies and equipment
● Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
● Clean kitchen and work areas
● Wash dishes
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook. If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads.
Personal Suitability: Judgement, Flexibility, Team player, Organized, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Reliability
-Language: English is required
Salary: $16.25 - $17.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide disability benefits, extended medical insurance, dental benefits. We also provide 1 meal and non-alcoholic beverages per shift.
Important Information: The employee will work 8 hours a day. The hours of work will be set anywhere between 8:00 AM and midnight. Flexibility on schedule is required. Overtime may be required. 2 days off per week provided on a rotational basis.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Vehicle Cleaner-Coater (PPF Film Installer)
Tire Repairer / Réparateur / réparatrice de pneus
Food and Beverage Server (seasonal)
Fox Harbour, NS